Hosting and sponsoring key thinkers
Over the years we have hosted and sponsored many key thinkers to NZ:
- Professor Henry Kaufman on the leader's role in achieving societal outcomes
- Professor Henry Mintzberg on his seminal work on the leader's roles (interpersonal; informational and decisional; also known for his 'emergent strategies' as part of strategic thinking)
- Charles Handy on the importance of trust in the leader's work
- Professor Adrian Furnham, University College London
- In 2008 we took Margaret Wheatley and a group of NZ influencers to the Marlborough Sounds to have thought conversations with key NZ leaders. Her specialty is sustainablity of leadership; organisations and planet.
- We have also actively supported and sponsored the Global Leaders Network guests John Kotter; Gary Hamel, Malcolm Gladwell et al to expose New Zealanders to international trends.